Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monkey Bread

Have you heard of Monkey Bread before? I haven't until I started my current job a few years back. It is so easy to make yet yummy. If you like Cinabon or Cinnamon rolls, you'll love this. It's great for breakfast but good all day long as well. This is the best when you first take it out of the oven and eat while it's still hot. My friend Becky from work gave me her recipe verbally and i modified it just a tiny bit from what I remember. Here is a super easy Monkey Bread recipe that you may add to your sweet recipes collection:

3 regular size biscuit tubes
1 stick butter
1 Cup brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 C sugar, approximate
2 tsp cinnamon, approximate

Pre heat oven to 350 degree C.

Biscuits.












Quarter each biscuits.












Melt butter and brown sugar in a pan over medium heat.











Mix sugar and cinnamon.











Toss biscuits in sugar and cinnamon mixture in a bowl till well coated.









Put the biscuits in a greased Bundt pan.










Pour in the butter brown sugar sauce. Stick it in the oven for 30 min@ 350.









Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered what monkey bread was it looks so sticky and delicious.

    About your question on the forum - Yes the ramekins would be great several of the members have already used them as well as me. I used plastic wrap without ceases on the inside of the ramekin work well. Cheers Audax

    ReplyDelete