Monday, February 1, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Well it's the first of February and I have some decent strawberries in my fridge. I figured I'll do something fun and get in the festive (Valentine)mood. I've made these a few years ago before and I remember that it was pretty easy. This month I plan to make a few more romantic items. It's not expensive to make these yourself but buying them is a different story. I saw some at a bakery and they were $3.00 each! Anyway, this cost me about $5.00 and I did it while I was watching a favorite show on TV. It's mainly for my greatest love Ella. She ate a bunch and her face was covered with chocolate.

The hardest part is getting big enough and pretty enough strawberries. Rinsed and dried with paper towel.








Melt some chocolate with a lil cream.











Be sure to wait till your chocolate is melted totally.












I used a tooth pick and dipped the berries in melted chocolate.











Letting the chocolate dry.













So pretty and yummy! (And easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment