Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shrimp With Asparagus and Mushrooms







Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. I think it's a little bit pricey so I only buy it when it is on sale. I usually sit fry it a lil garlic butter with salt and pepper as a side dish. Today, I made it with shrimp for my family. This is similar to when my mom used to make it for me back home. It's easy yet yummy! The recipe is:
1 lb Asparagus
1 cup diced mushrooms
1 dozen medium peeled and deveined shrimps
1 TBS oil
1 TBS soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic

Asparagus. I beat the asparagus stems with the end of my chef knife to kinda break them so all flavors can go in more.
Shrimp.
Asparagus and mushrooms.
Heat oil with Garlic.
Add asparagus first.
Then add shrimp.
Then add Mushrooms. Cook for a few min till everything is done.
Serve with rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment